15/12/2016 - 15/12/2016 - Locaux de la FEB, Rue Ravenstein 4, 1000 Bruxelles (Belgium)
An information day about digital revolution and the process of lawyer's traditional role with testimonies and workshops for all OBFG members and others.
Me Etienne Wery will take part in this information day as a participatory workshop :
The digital organization of the office :
Productivity and leverage effect: Notions and Impact of IT tools.
- The evolution of software for lawyer
- Tsunami emails: manage the mass to avoid drowning.
- The evolution of man-machine interfacing: a machine that obeys finger, eye and voice
- Do not reinvent the wheel: reuse knowledge gained within the firm.
- Very valuable information: data security.
- Steering tools: dashboard, cockpit management and other decision-making tools.
With the participation of Secib (Dan Kohn and Benoît Evrard), Wolters Kluwer ((Ralph Verseyveld) 11.100.34 avocats, Jurimanagement (Michel Lerher).
|Date:||15/12/2016 - 15/12/2016|
|Hour:||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Place:||Locaux de la FEB, Rue Ravenstein 4, 1000 Bruxelles (Belgium)|